Transfer Students

If you have taken theory and/or aural theory courses at another college or university, UNF may accept transfer credit for those courses and therefore exempt you from taking one or more of the required courses in your program of study. You should speak with your academic adviser to find out which courses you are required to take at UNF.

Once you have spoken with your academic adviser, you may contact Dr. Gosden if you have any additional questions about how to proceed. It may be necessary for you to do a placement test to figure out which course(s) you should register for.